YOU ARE PARKED IN A SPACE CLEARLY DESIGNATED FOR DISABLED PERSONS.
PLEASE CIRCLE THE STATEMENT WHICH BEST DESCRIBES YOUR HANDICAP:
(Blondes, you will need to use a pencil with eraser)
- I don’t read good.
- I suffer from terminal laziness.
- I have Attention Deficit Disorder. Huh?
- My inner child was bugging me for ice cream.
- My shoes are too expensive to walk in.
- Wheelchair symbol? I thought it was a rocking chair!
- My religion forbids acts of common courtesy.
- I ignore OTHER laws, why not this one?
- I am disabled… by a painfully swollen ego.